1. FiboLab makes refund if delivered software doesn’t work or work not in appropriate way (not as it was described on its webpage).
2. To proof issues with software it is need to provide screenshots, logs or other documents that confirms issues with software.
3. All FiboLab’s products developed for MetaTrader 4 platform*. We expect our customers have basic knowledge of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and they can install and use mt4 software. We do not accept any claims about any kind damage caused by lack of necessary knowledge of MT4, operating system or other software.*Note: All Fibolab’s software is delivered ONLY in compiled form without the source code.
Disclaimer and Risk Warning
1. Forex (currency) trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the forex market. Don´t trade with money you can´t afford to lose. This ad/presentation is neither a solicitation nor an offer to trade forex. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this ad/presentation. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
2. By using our expert advisors or any other FiboLab system you agree to hold FiboLab and anyone involved in the development, production and distribution of any expert advisor program purchased though FiboLab free of any responsibility or liability for any losses sustained while trading with live funds. Any live trading that you do, be it manual or automated, you do so at your own risk and discretion. Forex is a very risky and unpredictable business. You can lose large sums of money by taking the risk of trading in the live market. FiboLab shall not be held responsible for any losses that you might incur during any trades.
3. We assume that you are legally permitted to purchase and use our products. Making sure that you are following the global and your local laws and legislations is your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or lawsuit against you due to such regulations.
4. CFTC rule 4.41: Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.