Forex, Futures, Stock, and/or Options trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex, Futures, Stock, and/or Options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell Currencies, Futures, Stock, and Options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this and affiliate web sites. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- Any EA Flat-Catcher is not grail. Grails simply do not exist.
- We do not force anyone to buy ours products. You will never see our advertising which says that our ??’s are the best and will bring to you unlimited wealth.
- We working on EA Flat-Catcher’s for ourselves. We make sales to find people who are interested in profitable EA Flat-Catcher’s work and able to help with ideas or other ways, and won’t vain talk as other do about free EA Flat-Catcher’s.
- We are testing EA Flat-Catchers on weakness and work on resolving or avoiding them.
- There are no 100% profitable strategies. The only thing that matters - profits should be more than losses
- What is EA Flat-Catcher?
- How it would better to use this EA Flat-Catcher?
- Could you give some trading tips for this EA Flat-Catcher?
- Which pairs it would be better to use?
- What limitations I can set to EA Flat-Catcher?
- Can I change EA Flat-Catcher’s behavior during it trading?
- Do I get any upgrades for free after the sale?
- Do I get the upgrade to MT5 after the initial sale?
- How can I upgrade from demo to single version?
- Can I order personal changes in my version?
- Why I see Floating deals with negative profit in current trade?
- What brokers are the best for this EA Flat-Catcher (ECN, non-ECN, etc.)? Any advice on brokers?
- Can launch several EA Flat-Catcher’s? If so, how?
- Do I need to put the FlatMedianPrice or it’s automatic?
- Is AllocatedFundsa automatic parameter or is a parameter that I have to tell the EA?
- What does EA Flat-Catcher’s parameter "Expert" means?
- Will this EA Flat-Catcher work with other EA Flat-Catchers without interfering in it’s money management?
- Does EA Flat-Catcher increase the lot size as equity increase?
- Any recommendations for leverage and lot size?
- Can I change EA Flat-Catcher’s parameters during it work?
- I want change lot size, how can i do so?
- Does EA Flat-Catcher use any indicator to trade?
- Does EA Flat-Catcher have weaknesses?
- How EA Flat-Catcher deals with breakouts from flat trend and what protection is there if currency starts to trend up or down?
1. What is EA Flat-Catcher?
Normally traders gets profits from trend movement, but usually in 50-70% of time market is not going anywhere but moves in relatively short horizontal channel, so called "flat market" or "sideways market". High volatility with huge swings up and down in a short time period makes investing much more onerous and disproportionately less predictable.
To be able get profits from that market kind, we decided to develop system which could do that what traders hardly ever could: trade on flat (sideways) market 24 hours a day, and get profits to its owner, and leave pleasure of trend trading for trader.
2. How it would better to use this EA Flat-Catcher?
We recommend next trading strategies with this EA Flat-Catcher:
Exit before trend start (exit with minimal losses when trend begins)
Also we work on other trading strategies with this EA Flat-Catcher.
3. Could you give some trading tips for this EA Flat-Catcher?
lot size 0,1 - ,000
4. Which pairs it would be better to use?
- number of open orders
- total lots for open orders
- amount of allocated funds for trade
- percentage of free margin
- Only close (EA Flat-Catcher won’t open new trades any more – just close the remaining.)
- Trade by zero (EA Flat-Catcher will continue trading until all open deals are closed.)
- Lock (EA Flat-Catcher creates “lock” (locks current equity) ) (recommended only for advanced traders)
- Market leaving (Close all deals - will be available in new version)
EA Flat-Catcher will close all current deals:
- immediately after mode is on
- after achievement some conditions (% from equity, % form balance, loss level, profit level)
- batch trading
8. Do I get the upgrade to MT5 after the initial sale?
9. How can I upgrade from demo to single version?
(Also, EA Flat-Catcher has swap mode for long term trading)
You may use any broker who supports MT4
FlatMedianPrice it is the price which will be a middle line of future price fluctuations by trader’s forecast. FlatMedianPrice default value is 0 (zero) (in this case it will be set to current price automatically). It could be left with default value only on demo accounts (or strategy tester) for testing purposes. On live accounts FlatMedianPrice should be set by trader manually.
AllocatedFunds is funds (money amount) that EA uses in its trading (its local balance). By default AllocatedFunds gets all available account money.
18. Does EA Flat-Catcher increase the lot size as equity increase?
Yes, when UseLotMultiplicator parameter is True – lot size increases according to balance growth. If UseLotMultiplicator set to False – EA uses minimal lot size.
MT4 works in a way that any parameters changes leads to EA Flat-Catcher’s restart (that may cause changing its behavior).
21. I want change lot size, how can i do so?
You can change lot size via EA Flat-Catcher’s parameter LotDiv. (LotSize= 1/LotDiv)
To trade by 1 lot LotDiv should be 1
To trade by 0.1 lot LotDiv should be 10
To trade by 0.01 lot LotDiv should be 100
0.01 - it is micro lot (one-hundredth of 1 lot)
LotDiv=0 – EA Flat-Catcher will use the minimum allowable lot size.
Almost all indicators works with lags so making decision based on them are delayed. So only thing that you can rely on - it is price. So we develop our EA Flat-Catcher using just price movements and balance lines.
But even during a trend EA Flat-Catcher is able to have profits, getting them from small correction movements.
Before start you must be sure that you trade on flat market.
Also before start you should define the median of flat range. It will be used to create balance lines - base thing of algorithm.
If the market shifted to far from trade range - trader should stop and leave market manually and restart EA Flat-Catcher with new parameters.